Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Past

Hello to all!

Italicyou know what? our 4 months old pitbull was kidnapped! how sad but even i felt lonely and there's no tommorow, life must go on,maybe they keep our dog or maybe bad!
I'm busy this fast days so I can't write my diary so now i will take down.
Last night I received a message from my best friend and he told me that he went to his cousin's girlfriend's house coz they have a little happenings.Hmmm guess what he says to me...he missed me a lot but its impossible coz he already with me a weeks ago, then he missed me a lot? Then he told me that he will never let me go if i'm there with him,,( what should i think?) I love this guy very much but our destiny is not good as what we felt to each other. Before i love him vey much and I need to keep it secretly because I don't want to lose our friendship. But a month later, our common friend told me that he likes me as I like him, he loves me but he afraid to love me coz in our friendship.
Then we continue our communication until one day he stop calling me or sending any messages.I don't understand, why he do that? Why he left me without saying anything, even a piece bye and take care, nothing! I was hurt because I thought i was rejected and I can't moved on anymore.My friends always invite me for a gathering and i will join them coz i want to be relax and feel free from the past.
After 5 years, I never thought that he will coming to my way again,yes! He's back! He's single like me but i don't care, besides he left me because he didn't like me so how can this time?I invited again in a gathering and we'll see each other. I seat on the other side of long chair then my best friend and him.Its occupied by three person so my best friend decided to change our position,now she seat beside her crush and now I seat with the one I crush before and to the one i love.I don't know what to do, until we drink and drunk..i don't feel drunk that time but its feels like when he start to hold my hand, i try to let go but he keep holding my hand.And i saw our friends smiling with gladness at us..they're thinking that we alright at that time.
The party was over and we go home, he try to talk to me but I said just text me ok? its already late and I don't want my parents get worried about me. I will text you if I'm home, bye.Then, i text him that I'm home and already in bed, he text me until the dawn is break. We sorry for each other for what we're done in the past years and we settle our friendship and start a new chapter as a lover??? hehehe...
We love each other but we're not attemtping to commit to each other, I don't know we contented on what relationship we have. Until one day, that time that I could never expect had in my life.We had body contact and I know this is his first time that he brought a girl in a hotel. hmm... I thoought i was pregnant but i'm wrong, delayed! hehehe its ok.
Now, we happy to see each other and joined in every get together and happenings although we're not together now as a lover, someday we can...hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment